Thick Relations is a film about family. It is a film about the ties we create and the ways we keep them. With the rhythm and discordance of a life lived, Thick Relations explores the impossibly brief thrill of recognition and belonging; the devastating loss of the same.
With 8 hours to go, Chicago film project Thick Relations has less than $700 to go! There are a lot of really great and talented people involved in this project. Please, check it out.
10 Notes/ Hide
- dropthebassanddub likes this
- jrvmajesty reblogged this from chicagoirl and added:
- jrvmajesty likes this
- bjcg-nofriends likes this
- nicopatin likes this
- mugwumpian reblogged this from chicagoirl and added:
- mugwumpian likes this
- delorisvancartier likes this
- chicagoirl posted this